Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Watch out for the fat lil guy tomorrow!

 Honestly I've never been much of a Valentine's day kinda gal. Ask my husband...almost forgot last year! (my excuse is that GL was sick for the first time and time just lapsed) This pretty much goes for every holiday really. Except Halloween...where I go all sorts of crazy over. I think holiday merchandise has gone down in appeal. GL and I went to 2-3 different stores just looking for a freaking card! Feels like card makers have gone down and just plainly don't give a damn. Don't blame em. I wouldn't be all too excited about a chubby midget guy who is shooting arrows at people. Where's the self defense?!? Regardless, I can honestly say I can't wait till GL is finally old enough to make his own cards. Not just the regular scribble but ones that actually mean something cause he would REALLY think about who it's for. Annnnd it means all I gotta do is give him crayons/markers and paper. Not spend 3.99 on a card that you would hope the person receiving it would like.
All in all, now that I am married to a wonderful guy that puts up with my crap, this one is for him:

1 comment: