Monday, March 4, 2013

Things That Go Bump In the Night...

There's been some funky shit going on here. And by funky, I mean paranormal happenings.

Yesterday I posted about how I was a little creeped out that my son was yelling "stop it" to someone/something in his room. (Believe me, he has very good knowledge of when/how to use that phrase.)  Now, last night shit got real....

This is the very first text I got from the husband today:

"What a freaky night. Gunnar was talking and thrashing about. I kepted hearing loud ass noises from his room. I'd go check on him, cover him up and he'd be facing one direction. Hear loud ass noises and check on him again and his pillow n him would b flipped but he's out cold. I couldn't freakin sleep I was so weirded out from his room. The hair on my neck was on end and kept getting chills. It sounded like someone was in his room talking then would come through the wall n whisper in my ear. The more I freaked the louder it got. I swear when it was talking I could feel its breath on my left ear. I shit myself."

(yes it was really that long. Now onto the second one)

"Oh yea. I forgot about the TV. After the whisper went from room to ear it went to TV. Didn't matter if it was a game or a movie but something kept coming thru the TV even when I turned down the TV. then when I went to bed there was a owl cooing by the fucking window loud as fuck! Hope it wasn't white! Aliens or demons you decide....."




Of course, it's starting to freak me out, cause once again let's go back to yesterday morning. Oh and forgot to mention the husbands phone making weird sounds as it was rebooting itself. What the hell is going on here!!?

We've had different times that GL will hear, see, or talk to someone/something that's NOT there. I do understand that since his mind is still pure and innocent, he can see things we can't. (very "I see dead people" situation)

Once at my mom's house, he was scared of my dad's chair. (My dad has been gone for 6 years now) Of course I'm not being the most consoling person ever...Just touch it! It's only a freaking chair! Don't be such a baby!...something like that. Then I started understanding a bit what was really going on. (GL has seen that chair before with no problems.) It was my dad's chair. The chair he would sit in for hours playing computer games. It was HIS throne. That room also was he's computer room. Again, a place he would spend countless hours being a DnD dork.

Once my poisoned mind came into realization, I started asking GL questions. Granted at that time he just talked...uhhh jibberish..and obviously didn't know my dad. As we're watching this, I tell GL to say hi to Lito (my mom is Lita). Then my mom sits on the chair like she's sitting on my dad's lap. GL was ok with that. He was at ease that at least Lita knew who it was. It was a very sweet, endearing moment.

SOOOOO, you get where I'm coming from. We are kinda, sort of used to the weird shit happening. I gotta say last night at the witching hour it was more real then it has ever been.

For me, gotta say that would explain the messed up dreams I was having. Ever get, what I call "mommy nightmares", those dreams that something horrific happens to your child? Yea, those that give you the most intense fear known to man.

Also, my alarm didn't go off....it's always on and never gets turned off. (it's a cell alarm) The husband had to get me up. He said it didn't go off either. (obviously he was still up freaking out)

I don't know. I sure as f don't like having an unwelcomed visitor messing with us. We'll see what tonight has in store.....

Tell me your child's scary night shenanigans........

2 comments:

  1. When my boyfriend died i burned a cd at my moms house on her computer and when it was done it said plane as day "i love you angela" and me my mom and her friend all were like wtf? It wasnt until later that day we found him dead and put the pieces together, that was scary enough for me and your guys situation is something straight out of a horror movie we watch and say why havent they moved yet? Haha you guys better be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that's even weirder/scarier! At least you knew who was talking to you! (which in way is awesome). I know right! I feel like getting an Indian rope and cleansing the place.

      Delete